Ancient Order of Hibernians - Division 61 Membership Info
1. To promote Friendship, Unity and Christian Charity among our members.
2. To aid and advance, by all legitimate means, the aspirations and endeavors of
the Irish people, for complete and absolute independence, promoting peace with
justice and unity for all Ireland.
3. To foster the ideas and perpetuate the history, traditions and cultures of
the Irish people.
Division 61 holds regular monthly meetings throughout the year.
These meetings are held at our hall 4131 Rhawn St, Philadelphia, PA 19136
on the First Friday of each month at 8:00pm.
Requirements for Membership
1. Must be a male who is at least 16 years old.
2. Must be of Irish birth or decent, through either parent.
3. Must be a practicing Catholic.
4. Must have a current member sponsor you.
Annual Dues and fees
Each member must pay annual dues of $45.00. In addition to the annual dues, new
members must pay a one-time initiation fee of $5.00 at the time they join.
If you meet the requirements above and you believe in our purpose and you would
like to join, please print out a copy of our membership application. This
application must be filled out completely and handed in by a current member in good standing, or it
may be mailed to the following address:
Click Here for a printable membership application
AOH Division 61
ATTN: Financial Secretary
PO Box 65576
Phila., PA 19155